[Zope-dev] OpenSpace at PyCon 2009 about Zope/Repoze/Grok/Deliverence etc.

Lennart Regebro regebro at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 12:03:55 EST 2009

Lots of things have happened in the Zope universe the last couple of
years, and are still happening, some of which are turning Zope inside
out, from a monolithic ghetto to a componentized agile speed monster.
People outside the Zope world doesn't know about it, and although the
Zope community mostly seems to be on the same page, I think it would
be nice if we get as many as possible together to discuss the status
and where things are going. And, if we don't have anything to discuss,
we can drop off to some bar and toast at how great Zope is. :-)

So, I propose to have an Open Space session at PyCon, Chicago, March
27-29 . As this is a part of the "unconference" bit of PyCon, you
don't have to sign up, but you can say if you are coming here anyway,
just so we get a feeling for the interest.  And although we can't
decide when to do this yet, if you are only able to go to PyCon
certain days, say so here, so we'll know when we can get the most
participants.

http://www.colliberty.com/
+33 661 58 14 64