[Zope-dev] z3c.form 2.0

Wolfgang Schnerring ws at gocept.com
Thu Feb 12 02:31:19 EST 2009

Hello,

* Stephan Richter <srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu> [2009-02-11 03:19]:
> Add a test and you can check it in. :-)

Of course. That was a bit sloppy of me ;-), but also I wanted to check
first whether there were any objections against the change in general.

* Dan Korostelev <nadako at gmail.com> [2009-02-11 14:21]:
> Also, please add a note to CHANGES.txt about that you changed the
> signature of SelectFieldWidget, as it breaks backward-compatibility.
> Or think a way to avoid that problem. :-)

I've put in some parameter munging to retain backwards compatibility.
And I've added a changelog entry to describe the feature. ;-)

Commited in r96460.

Wolfgang

Wolfgang Schnerring · ws at gocept.com