[Zope-dev] can these wrong DEPENDENCIES.cfg files be removed?

Stephan Richter srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu
Tue Jan 27 12:36:11 EST 2009

On Tuesday 27 January 2009, Fred Drake wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 27, 2009 at 6:01 AM, Dan Korostelev <nadako at gmail.com> wrote:
> > AFAIK, these files are for (pre-egg, no-longer-used) zpkg tool. They
> > are removed in zope.app.renderer's trunk, BTW.
>
> I certainly hope no one is relying on that old tools!

I care about those files in Zope3/ and ZODB3/, since they are used to create
the Zope 3 tar ball. Remember, Zope 3.4 will be the *first* release where we
officially introduce eggs. And I have heard from a lot of people that would
like to see a couple more TAR ball releases. I have a script to update the
Zope3/ tree, so it is fairly easy for me to fulfill that request.

Regards,
Stephan
--
Stephan Richter