[Zope-dev] Grok cave sprint summary, and future todos

Dan Korostelev nadako at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 12:29:42 EST 2009

Also, there's a bug in zope.traversing:

The getParents function of zope.traversing.api uses the "getParents"
method of IPhysicallyLocatable, which really is new ILocationInfo, but
this interface doesn't even declare getParents method and the
RootPhysicallyLocatable adapter in zope.traversing doesn't implement
it as well so I got errors. :-/

--
WBR, Dan Korostelev