[Zope-dev] Progress on zope intid/keyreference.

Dan Korostelev nadako at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 16:33:52 EST 2009

I just finished working on zope's intid and keyreference packages.

The whole key-reference stuff is now moved in zope.keyreference
package and the new version of zope.app.keyreference is released that
only contains compatibility imports, so it makes no sense to depend on
zope.app.keyreference anymore - use zope.keyreference.

All functionality of zope.app.intid, except ZMI stuff is moved to the
zope.intid package. Old zope.app.intid package now only contains
browser pages and add menu item as well as backward-compatiblity
imports. So if you are not using ZMI - zope.intid is for you.

Next, I'm going to split zope.app.catalog and check other packages for
uses of zope.app.intid/zope.app.keyreference (I guess some
sqlalchemy-related packages can depend on keyreference stuff).

--
WBR, Dan Korostelev