[Zope-dev] KGS trunk without failures

Stephan Richter srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu
Mon Jul 27 16:43:58 EDT 2009

Hi everyone,

last week I worked on getting the KGS trunk located in zope.release to pass
without failures. (Python 2.5 on Linux, i686)

It is in the best interest of everyone to keep the trunk in a passing
condition. So please try hard to do that. I am certainly very tired of
spending many hours fixing those sorts of problems.

Failures were due to a wide variety of issues:

- Missing imports!
- Unreleased fixes.
- Insufficient dependency lists.
- Incompatible API changes.
- Bug fixes in other packages.

For the same reasons, there is a whole lot of packages I cannot add to the KGS
without making further releases.

If someone could setup a buildbot to run all the tests nightly, that would be
great.

Regards,
Stephan
--