[Zope-dev] ZODB moved class upgrade script Was: zope.testrunner import location notifications

Christian Theune ct at gocept.com
Mon Jun 8 03:49:02 EDT 2009

Hi,

On Tue, 2009-05-26 at 12:42 +0200, Martijn Faassen wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> (in particular Christian Theune)
>
> What's the status of the 'import location' notification functionality in
> zope.testrunner?
>
> What's the status of the ZODB migration code?

Done. I just released the package `zodbupgrade` on PyPI providing a tool
and some documentation how to apply it to your databases

I got the idea of also providing a way to describe renames/moves
(possibly using entry points for hooking up the declaration) and that
can manipulate databases when the code is gone already so we can migrate
in one go instead of using intermediate releases.

Christian

Christian Theune · ct at gocept.com