[Zope-dev] RFC: ZTK custom publications, zope.app.publication, and zope.traversing

Tim Hoffman timh at zute.net
Mon Jun 22 09:41:12 EDT 2009

Hi Jim

Yeah I meant my ugly hacks getting rid of the 'c' in zope.proxy and
zope.security
aren't going to get supported by anyone, whereas having a supported way of
substituting proxies and security would be great.  All the import
dependancies that existed when I went through the excercise meant ugly hacks
was about all I could come up with.

The refactoring going on at the moment is fantastic.