[Zope-dev] Manuel Beta

Benji York benji at zope.com
Wed Jun 24 18:01:50 EDT 2009

On Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 12:59 PM, Sebastien Douche<sdouche at gmail.com> wrote:
> 1. good idea for manuel.isolation, because it's for us a the main lack
> of doctests. But why this functionality is in a "documentation"
> package?

Manuel, like doctest, is both for documentation and testing.  I believe
manuel.isolation is useful in both contexts.

...or I misunderstood what you meant by "But why this functionality is
in a 'documentation' package?".

> 2. we use intensely z3c.testsetup[1], can you explain how use manuel
> with it?

I've only glanced at z3c.testsetup so I don't know how to use it with
Manuel at the moment.  I'll look and see if there's a good way to do so.
--
Benji York
Senior Software Engineer