[Zope-dev] Proposal: merge zc.configuration's exclude directive into zope.configuration.

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Mon Mar 2 10:01:16 EST 2009

Hey,

On Sat, Feb 28, 2009 at 5:02 PM, Ethan Jucovy <ethan.jucovy at gmail.com> wrote:
[snip]
> The only times I've used it so far have been just for fun though --
> turning off autoinclusion somewhere to see what breaks. :)

Dan just came up with a good use case for the feature, so now I'm glad
you added it. :) It's useful to be able to turn it off
and write all necessary includes manually somewhere, so that you can
compare the performance in a large system.

I'd really appreciate it if you could work with Dan to get performance
data on autoinclude. His problems might indicate we have to introduce
a bit of caching somewhere.

Regards,

Martijn