[Zope-dev] producing a list of packages in the Zope Framework?

Hanno Schlichting hannosch at hannosch.eu
Fri Mar 6 10:37:29 EST 2009

Hi.

Martijn Faassen wrote:
> No volunteers to help produce such a list?

Attached you'll find my suggestion for the list. It is based on the
Zope2/Plone perspective: Which packages do those two actually use from
all the zope.* packages.

I suspect the set will initially be a bit larger to accommodate Grok.

There is also going to be a set of new packages which should be included
over time I guess and a set of packages which should no longer be part
of the Zope Framework.

This might be a good start however.

Hanno