[Zope-dev] Release of zope.component (was [Checkins] SVN: zope.component/trunk/ Merge the 'tseaver-wo_zope_deferredimport' branch)

Stephan Richter srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu
Thu Mar 12 12:40:46 EDT 2009

On Thursday 12 March 2009, Dan Korostelev wrote:
> Okay, it's released now. Expect some test breakage for the first time,
> until we adapt our packages to the removal of bbb interfaces. I'll try
> to do that quickly and then run the KGS and compat tests.

With all these refactorings going on, we really should bring the test failures
to 0 on the zope3.5 KGS, otherwise nobody pays attention.

http://zope3.afpy.org/buildbot/waterfall

Shrug, we are already at 26 failures and 18 errors. :-( I hope you guys
realize how hard it is to get to 0/0.

Regards,
Stephan
--