[Zope-dev] zope2.12.a04 / relstorage / zodbconvert.py errors

Shane Hathaway shane at hathawaymix.org
Mon May 4 18:17:49 EDT 2009

Jürgen Herrmann wrote:
> ZConfig.SchemaResourceError: import name does not refer to a package
>   Package name: 'relstorage'
>   File name: 'component.xml'
>   Package path: None

I need to make a new release of RelStorage before this will work.
RelStorage 1.1.3 does not work with ZODB 3.9, but the current RelStorage
trunk does.  I intend to package and release a compatible version today
or tomorrow.

FWIW, I suspect ZConfig is attempting to import relstorage and getting
an ImportError due to the incompatibility, but then ZConfig is
converting the ImportError into a strange SchemaResourceError.  It would
be much better if ZConfig just propagated the ImportError.

Shane