[Zope-dev] zope 2.12.0b1 bug - standard_error_message

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Wed May 6 10:16:17 EDT 2009

Jürgen Herrmann wrote:
> 1. standard_error_message is not used, this is due to code in
>    ZPublisher/HTTPResponse.py, method _error_html(self,title,body)
>    comment: XXX could this try to use standard_error_message somehow?

The code you're referring to is as old as the hills, so I don't think
that's it.

Something else is causing standard_error_message not to be used, I've
noticed this too and got bitched at for asking if anyone knew what
change had caused the problem.

Let me know if you get any further and where the issue is in launchpad
when you raise it.

cheers,

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk