[Zope-dev] Publishing our company internal Zope extensions and fixes

Andreas Jung lists at zopyx.com
Fri May 8 05:39:01 EDT 2009

Hi there,

we are currently combing through our company internal Zope (2.11) version
and trying to identify the stuff that is of interest for the public and the
Zope 2 core (including some ZODB extensions/changes). I will create a ticket
on Launchpad (containing a detailed description + patch)
for the interesting items (we have roughly 50 of them) over the next
days. All items are prefixed with "[DM]".
Everyone is invited to look at the stuff and
comment on it. I also reserve the right merging some of the changes into
the current
trunk until the next Zope 2.12 beta2 release (intentionally breaking the
rule
that no new features should be added within the beta phase).

Andreas