[Zope-dev] z3c.form 2.0 release?

Adam GROSZER agroszer at gmail.com
Thu May 21 04:04:50 EDT 2009

Hello Malthe,

Well, the strong target is to make z3c.form 2.0 compatible with
KGS 3.4. (z3c.pt is somehow intertwined with z3c.ptcompat too.)
That's the goal am chasing though I'm quite busy right now.

MB> Hello Adam, ––

MB> The z3c.pt package shouldn't have difficult dependencies; it depends
on zope.i18n >>= 3.5 but reasons unknown to me (Hanno CC'ed).

MB> Note that the package no longer depends on ``lxml``.

MB> \malthe

Best regards,
 Adam GROSZER                            mailto:agroszer at gmail.com
--
Quote of the day:
If you want to know how old a man is, ask his brother-in-law.