[Zope-dev] Proposal: zope.app.publisher refactoring

Roger dev at projekt01.ch
Mon Nov 30 11:18:56 EST 2009

Hi Michael

I just implemented z3c.authviewlet and moved the
authentication viewlet part from z3c.layer.pagelet
into this new package. The z3c.layer.pagelet package
does not use the z3c.authviewlet package as a dependency.
This means you need to include the z3c.authviewlet
package in your buildout.cfg and configure it in your
configure.zcml.

I just released both packages.

Regards
Roger Ineichen