[Zope-dev] implementing zope.component 4.0

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Mon Nov 30 11:50:50 EST 2009

Tres Seaver wrote:
[snip]
> Do we really have a significant codebase which both needs to adapt
> tuples *and* uses the interface-calling sugar?

I hope not. That's why I walk all over it breaking backwards
compatibility in this plan.

We'd need to live with IFoo((a, b)) for a few years as opposed to
IFoo(a, b), but if that means we can move forward without breaking a lot
of code, I think we should take that hit. Maybe we'll like it enough
that we never really need IFoo(a, b) after all.

Regards,

Martijn