[Zope-dev] Update on ztk kgs: Python 2.6 issues

Patrick Gerken do3ccqrv at googlemail.com
Tue Sep 15 12:08:40 EDT 2009

Hi,

I have removed that profiler for python2.6
My understanding of the python api is, that we were using an
undocumented feature to merge two hotshot profiler results.
Since nobody maintains hotshot any longer, there probably won't be
anybody adding this feature officially.

Tests on 2.6 work for me now.

Best regards,

       Patrick