[Zope-dev] RFC: 3.4.1 KGS?

Adam GROSZER agroszer at gmail.com
Fri Apr 2 04:36:05 EDT 2010

Hello Marius,

+1 on a KGS 3.4.1

Local overrides here:

zope.component = 3.5.1
zope.contenttype = 3.4.2
zope.i18n = 3.5.0
zope.sendmail = 3.5.0
zope.server = 3.5.0
zope.session = 3.5.2
zope.tal = 3.5.0
zope.testing = 3.7.5 #was 3.7.0 but let's try this
zope.traversing = 3.5.0a4
zope.testbrowser = 3.5 #mechanize changed the HTTPError class

zope.app.appsetup = 3.6.0
zope.app.container = 3.6.0
zope.app.form = 3.5.0
zope.app.intid = 3.5.0
zope.app.publisher = 3.5.0a4
zope.app.wsgi = 3.4.2 #fixes product config
zope.app.http = 3.4.5 #fixes IDefaultView vs. PROPFIND
lxml = 2.2.4 #or something that works on win32

I might backport a bugfix in zope.publisher r101467

zc.buildout is a tough decision, because it's "not upgrading" issue.
See http://mail.python.org/pipermail/distutils-sig/2010-March/015794.html

What's the schedule?

--
Best regards,
 Adam GROSZER                            mailto:agroszer at gmail.com
--
Quote of the day:
Top ten things you'll never hear in an internet chat room: 6. You know, to get a really fast connection, you've gotta go through America Online.