[Zope-dev] env var support for zc.buildout

Adam GROSZER agroszer at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 10:45:30 EDT 2010

Hello Florian,

FF> We currently use it for 5 very similar sites that share one repository
FF> but use 5 checkouts of it:

Maybe you should take a look at keas.build.
Tho not repo based, but solves such "almost identical sites" cases.

--
Best regards,
 Adam GROSZER                            mailto:agroszer at gmail.com
--
Quote of the day:
One of the things that distinguishes man from the other animals is that he wants to know things, wants to find out what reality is like, simply for the sake of knowing. When that desire is completely quenched in anyone, I think he has become less than human.