[Zope-dev] "Comply with repository policy" ?

yuppie y.2010 at wcm-solutions.de
Fri Apr 9 06:36:12 EDT 2010

Hi!

Tres Seaver wrote:
>     o Run the automated fixups::
>
>       $ /path/to/zrp/bin/zope-org-fix-project .
>       ...<list of automated fixups>  ...

Just in case *someone* cares:

zope-org-fix-project was written for copyright headers with a specific
layout. Depending on the actual layout it removes the sentence "All
Rights Reserved." partially or completely.

So depending on a layout difference (line break or not) it produces
copyright headers with different content.

Doesn't make any sense to me, but the people I already asked don't care.

Cheers,

	Yuppie