[Zope-dev] Zope 2: ZPublisher exception handling

yuppie y.2010 at wcm-solutions.de
Tue Apr 13 11:43:24 EDT 2010

yuppie wrote:
> In Zope 2.10 'raise_standardErrorMessage', 'zpublisher_exception_hook'
> and therefore 'Publish.publish' did always (re-)raise errors after
> rendering. That made sure 'HTTPResponse.exception' was called and
> CookieCrumbler was able to hook into 'HTTPResponse._unauthorized'.
>
> I'm now trying to figure out how this bug could be fixed:
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/zope-cmf/+bug/558340

For the record:

Meanwhile I figured out that there is a related launchpad issue
https://bugs.launchpad.net/zope2/+bug/372632

and a workaround for the CookieCrumbler issue:
http://dev.plone.org/collective/changeset/92340

I also removed some useless code in 'raise_standardErrorMessage':
http://svn.zope.org/?rev=110801&view=rev
http://svn.zope.org/?rev=110806&view=rev

Cheers, Yuppie