[Zope-dev] Launchpad gardening

Sidnei da Silva sidnei.da.silva at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 15:59:03 EDT 2010

On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 2:27 PM, Tres Seaver <tseaver at palladion.com> wrote:
>  - using externals to stitch together omnibus buildouts, e.g.
>   CMF.buildout.  We could probably use something like
>   'infrae.subversion' instead, maybe with a hook that allowed
>   local customization of the command used to fetch the sub-checkout.

I'd recommend mr.developer then, if you haven't looked at it yet.

  http://pypi.python.org/pypi/mr.developer

I believe it *might* be using infrae.subversion under the covers,
though I'm not 100% confident. The nice thing it adds on top of that
is switching between a release version and a checkout in a single
command, IIRC.

-- Sidnei