[Zope-dev] RFC: Proposed new style for documenting and testing ZTK packages

Lennart Regebro regebro at gmail.com
Sat Apr 17 11:35:01 EDT 2010

On Sat, Apr 17, 2010 at 16:05, Laurence Rowe <l at lrowe.co.uk> wrote:
> It's important that documentation is tested as part of the standard
> test run, that means when you change something you know to update the
> docs. repoze.bfg seemed to make an attempt at this, though it is
> currently disabled.
> http://svn.repoze.org/repoze.bfg/trunk/repoze/bfg/tests/test_docs.py

How could I forget about Manuel. *facepalm*. I've written Manuel
extensions to test sphinx tests, but Benji hasn't had time to review
it yet: http://svn.zope.org/manuel/branches/sphinx/

So it's perfectly possible to run all types of Sphinx tests even with
codeblocks, as a part of the standard testrun.

--
Lennart Regebro: http://regebro.wordpress.com/
Python 3 Porting: http://python-incompatibility.googlecode.com/