[Zope-dev] z3c.formjs on win32 + KGS

Adam GROSZER agroszer at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 09:38:05 EDT 2010

Hello Stephan,

I think for the short time I'll just put it back to KGS, because the win32
tests have that much failures that if I would start to fix them the KGS will
never be released. :-S
OTOH, once the win tests pass it would be great to keep them that way.
That means at least a buildbot is needed.
Hopefully there will be some progress on that.

--
Best regards,
 Adam GROSZER                            mailto:agroszer at gmail.com
--
Quote of the day:
A mind, like a home, is furnished by its owner, so if one's life is cold and bare he can blame no one but himself.