[Zope-dev] releasing KGS

Adam GROSZER agroszer at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 08:58:23 EDT 2010

Hello Stephan,

Looking at svn://svn.zope.org/repos/main/zope.release/branches/3.4/README.txt
At 6.) you do a /bin/upload, it's all I need to do the release?
How does the http://download.zope.org/zope3.4/3.4.0/versions.cfg get
created? There are some scripts in bin, but I'd rather not make a
mistake.

bin/upload does somewhere an scp to download.zope.org, where I don't
have permission. Whom to ask for permission or to do the upload?

--
Best regards,
 Adam GROSZER                          mailto:agroszer at gmail.com
--
Quote of the day:
Hypocrites in the Church? Yes, and in the lodge and at the home. Don't hunt through the Church for a hypocrite. Go home and look in the mirror. Hypocrites? Yes. See that you make the number one less.