[Zope-dev] zope.pagetemplate new install dependencies introduced since 3.5.0 and a modest proposal.

Tim Hoffman zutesmog at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 06:10:10 EDT 2010

HI Hanno

Changing the default expression is easy. z3c.pt does exactly that to
> keep compatibility with zope.tal.

Just found it too, looks like it might be the right place to start.

The other thing I am trying to find is batch compiling all of the templates.
I can't rely on 100% coverage in dev for all of the templates to be compiled
with chameleon
before deployment to appengine, have been hunting around for some docs on
this.

Any pointers ?