[Zope-dev] UnicodeDecodeError from PageTemplate rendering after upgrading to Zope 2.12.7

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Tue Aug 31 06:05:02 EDT 2010

Marco Bizzarri wrote:

> No solution, actually, but I would suggest to sniff the traffic between
> you and the server; I suspect different headers cause problems, here.

Of that I have no doubt.

What does Zope2's publisher do with requested encodings and the like now?
Why would this be causing problems?

Errors that affect all browsers I'd be inclined to attribute to my code,
ones that randomly affect specific browsers appear more likely to be a
bug in Zope for me...

Chris

             - http://www.simplistix.co.uk