[Zope-dev] Zope Tests: 41 OK, 13 Failed

Marius Gedminas marius at gedmin.as
Sun Dec 19 11:45:11 EST 2010

On Sun, Dec 19, 2010 at 12:58:14PM +0100, Zope Tests Summarizer wrote:
> Subject: FAILED : winbot / ztk_10 py_244_win32
> From: buildbot at winbot.zope.org
> Date: Sat Dec 18 16:04:08 EST 2010

Same old zope.testing.testrunner thing with the missing layer.

> Subject: FAILED : Total languishing bugs for zopeapp: 2
> From: ct at gocept.com
> Date: Sat Dec 18 20:30:17 EST 2010

https://bugs.launchpad.net/zope.app.testing/+bug/638780 and
https://bugs.launchpad.net/zope.app.publication/+bug/646019

One has an attached patch, the other has an inconclusive discussion.

> Subject: FAILED : Total languishing bugs for zopetoolkit: 195
> From: ct at gocept.com
> Date: Sat Dec 18 20:37:12 EST 2010

Lots of "Turn package documentation into Sphinx style".

<snip other bugs/package policy mails>

> Subject: FAILED : winbot / z3c.xmlhttp_py_265_32
> From: buildbot at winbot.zope.org
> Date: Sat Dec 18 22:14:59 EST 2010

'bin\test.exe' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

This package simply has no tests.  Not a single one.  The only
occurrence of 'test' in the source tree is in a ZCML file, which says:
<!-- latest version -->

I vote for at least adding an empty test suite.  Where there's
scaffolding, it becomes easier for someone to come in and add a test.

> Subject: FAILED : winbot / zope.broken_py_265_32
> From: buildbot at winbot.zope.org
> Date: Sat Dec 18 22:58:13 EST 2010

buildout step failed with

 Error: Missing option: buildout:parts

because buildout.cfg is two lines of code:

  [buildout]
  develop = .

> Subject: FAILED : winbot / z3c.ptcompat_py_265_32
> From: buildbot at winbot.zope.org
> Date: Sat Dec 18 22:59:07 EST 2010

Expected:
    <ViewPageTemplateFile .../z3c/ptcompat/tests/test.pt>
Got:
    <ViewPageTemplateFile c:\buildslave\z3c.ptcompat\build\src\z3c\ptcompat\tests\test.pt>

Easy to fix.  Fixed.

> Subject: FAILED : winbot / z3c.contents_py_265_32
> From: buildbot at winbot.zope.org
> Date: Sat Dec 18 23:06:16 EST 2010

Interesting.

c:\buildslave\z3c.contents\build\src\z3c\contents\README.txt, while testing
copy & paste near line 613, ends up deep in zope.copy.clone() which barfs
with

    TypeError: non-picklable object

> Subject: FAILED : winbot / z3c.zrtresource_py_265_32
> From: buildbot at winbot.zope.org
> Date: Sat Dec 18 23:12:56 EST 2010

The only differences I see between expected and actual output are in
whitespace.

> Subject: FAILED : winbot / z3c.rml_py_265_32
> From: buildbot at winbot.zope.org
> Date: Sat Dec 18 23:36:40 EST 2010

"IOError: [Errno 32]" and "Broken pipe" while writing to a file-like object
called 'gs' inside a method called Ghostscript in a file named
EpsImagePlugin.py.

I bet it's trying to convert an image from encapsulated postscript to a bitmap
by spawning ghostscript in a subprocess and feeding it image data.

Is ghostscript installed on the buildbot machine?

And then there are tests that choke on file:/// urls that somehow become
file:\\\ urls.

> Subject: FAILED : winbot / z3c.jsonrpcproxy_py_265_32
> From: buildbot at winbot.zope.org
> Date: Sat Dec 18 23:40:48 EST 2010

'bin\test.exe' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

This package has no tests whatsoever.

Marius Gedminas
--