[Zope-dev] Zope Tests: 40 OK, 4 Failed

Wichert Akkerman wichert at wiggy.net
Tue Dec 21 22:26:20 EST 2010

On 2010-12-22 11:13, Stephan Richter wrote:
> On Tuesday, December 21, 2010, Wichert Akkerman wrote:
>>> I am frequently getting bug reports from users. And it had 742 downloads
>>> since July. That is not a huge number, but more than other packages that
>>> are not part of the standard Plone/Zope 2/Bluebream dependency tree.
>>
>> If only those bugreports would get some response :)
>
> You having an outstanding one to me? :-) I have addressed all the ones in my
> inbox in July. :-) I could find some time in the next days to do another round
> of bug fixing.

I added three tickets on launchpad in October :). A big problem for me
appears to be that z3c.rml implements an older version of RML, so a lot
of the directives in the RML documentation fail (at least of the few I
wanted to use). And since z3c.rml silently ignores unsupported tags it
took me quite some time to determine that the problem was not in my RML.

Wichert.

--
Wichert Akkerman <wichert at wiggy.net>   It is simple to make things.
http://www.wiggy.net/                  It is hard to make things simple.