[Zope-dev] How to use Tramline

Hannes hannes.flocke at gmx.li
Fri Feb 5 11:42:59 EST 2010

Hi Zopers,

I want to get Tramline working, but I definitely need your help! The
documentation on this is not complete at all....

Maybe someone can give me some (more) complete stuff about:

- Do I need to inherit from some Tramline class to use it? I saw
something like TramlineBase...., but I couldn't find that class in the
Tramline sources

- a short step-by-step guide, starting with
    (1) form submission
    (2) how do I get the "remote file path"?
    (3) how does it work with the two directories "repository" and
"upload". Is this done automatically?
    (4) how do I actually store the "file ID" in the ZODB? (I want to
store the uploaded files on the filesystem, not inside ZODB)

I already read the stuff about attTramline from Plone and the HurryFile
documentation, but I didn't understood it.

By the way, I'm working with Grok, but there was nobody who could help
me....

thanks a lot in advance.