[Zope-dev] How to use Tramline

Souheil CHELFOUH trollfot at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 11:47:58 EST 2010

You could try the hurry.file package, by Martijn Faassen.
It will get you started with both a file item and a Trameline support.
If you use Grok and if you deploy using WSGI, then, I can also point
you toward gp.fileupload
it's a WSGI middleware that will do exactly what you want. it's much
easier to setup than trameline.
Visit #Grok for more details, if you need specific Grok help.

- Souheil