[Zope-dev] Possible Zope 2.12 regression - Five page templates use restrictedTraverse for TAL

Harald Friessnegger harald at webmeisterei.com
Tue Jan 5 04:04:39 EST 2010

it took me hours to find out that i had the same issue in a plone-4.0a3
buildout until i found this thread

in the meantime 2.12.2 is released so all one needs to do is to modify
http://dist.plone.org/release/4.0a3/versions.cfg to use zope-2.12.2:

  [buildout]
  extends = http://download.zope.org/Zope2/index/2.12.2/versions.cfg

  Zope2                                 = 2.12.2

thanks for fixing this!
  fRiSi

--
Webmeisterei GmbH - Büro für Netzfragen
Tel: +43 5572 908877,  Fax: +43 5572 908877-66