[Zope-dev] New Zope 3 name: BlueBream

Ethan Jucovy ethan.jucovy at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 19:51:26 EST 2010

On Wed, Jan 6, 2010 at 10:44 AM, Hermann Himmelbauer <dusty at qwer.tk> wrote:
>> +1 on just "bream" from an interested bystander.  Somehow the "blue" makes
>> me think of microsoft.
>
> Microsoft, really?

I guess it's some blurred combination of the blue color schemes I
always associate with Windows, and the blue screen of death.. stuff
like that..

> Interesting, I personally think about IBM (Big Blue)...

Whoa!  I never knew that was a nickname for IBM!  You've just
explained the mystery of the "Big Blue Disks" I loved getting as a
kid.  I always wondered why they were called that. :) Well now
suddenly I'm feeling very good vibes about the "blue," thanks :)