[Zope-dev] New Zope 3 name: BlueBream

Hermann Himmelbauer dusty at qwer.tk
Thu Jan 7 18:48:35 EST 2010

Am Donnerstag 07 Januar 2010 04:56:33 schrieb Baiju M:
> On Wed, Jan 6, 2010 at 9:11 PM, Alex Clark <aclark at aclark.net> wrote:
> >> BTW, the original meaning of "BlueBream" is
> >> same as that of "Zope":
> >> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abramis_ballerus
> >
> > Cute! FTR, I will be shortening BlueBream to BB. I agree that
> > the nickname "Bream" is OK, but that the full name should be
> > BlueBream. Lastly I'll say, "We are BlueBream consultants" has
> > a nice ring to it. I.e. it's marketable. ;-)
>
> Creating promotional materials also would be cool :)
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyG5Qee5wbs

Very nice!

I personally think that Mendelssohns Wedding March somehow fits, but reminds
me too much of a wedding nevertheless.

I can think of these alternatives out of the box:

Ravels Bolero (or some part of it):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Urfjyj4FnUc

Or some not so well-known piano music from Rachmaninov:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EkeM8Q3Z-A

Something more theatralic (at 0:23):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yctfXIqugXc
Or this (at 3:37):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwiU6P16xU0

Anyway, keep up the good work, Baiju!

Best Regards,
Hermann

hermann at qwer.tk
GPG key ID: 299893C7 (on keyservers)
FP: 0124 2584 8809 EF2A DBF9  4902 64B4 D16B 2998 93C7