[Zope-dev] BlueBream Wave (Online Documentation Collaboration Using Google Wave)

Baiju M mbaiju at zeomega.com
Thu Jan 7 22:23:47 EST 2010

Hi All,
        I started a BlueBream Wave on Google Wave.  You are welcome to join.
More details are here:

http://wiki.zope.org/bluebream/BlueBreamWave

This is a wave for collaborating on documentation for BlueBream.

I will make this wave public whenever I come online. The invited members
can also do the same. Please don't add "easypublic" or any similar bots which
makes it permenantly public.

You can find the wave by searching "with:public bluebream" in your
Google Wave search bar.

This weekend I am planning to write some documentation.

P.S: This weekend I am not going to my native place (Kerala), so I will
be here in Bangalore.

Regards,
Baiju M