[Zope-dev] [BlueBream] bluebream.zope.org is up

Baiju M mbaiju at zeomega.com
Sat Jan 16 09:53:22 EST 2010

On Sat, Jan 16, 2010 at 10:53 AM, Baiju M <mbaiju at zeomega.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>         New sub-domain for BlueBream is up and running:
> http://bluebream.zope.org/

FTR, I have setup a temporary mirror site for myself, here:
http://bluebream.muthukadan.net/

This actually helps me to review the content as soon as
it is committed. The official site is updated only once in a
day (this is very long time for me).  I learned mobile phone
with net connection is very good for reviewing documentation :)
Due to the limitation for making changes to content from mobile,
we will get time for thinking.  Another advantage for me with
this site is, I can tweet as soon as there is some progress:
http://twitter.com/bluebream

Regards,
Baiju M