[Zope-dev] Where is the position of BlueBream in Zope ecosystem ?

Lennart Regebro regebro at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 03:29:46 EST 2010

On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 08:29, Hermann Himmelbauer <dusty at qwer.tk> wrote:
> Thanks for clearing this up. What I don't understand is: Is ZCA now part of
> the ZTK or not? I had the impression that ZCA is merely a set of libraries
> inside the ZTK?

"Merely"? :) The ZCA is a set of libraries that together make a
component architecture for Python, yes. ZTK uses/includes these
libraries. Is that "inside" are "below" or "above"? Does it matter?
:-)

> Who maintains ZCA? Is this the ZTK steering group or somebody else?

People who have checkin access on the Zope svn. The ZCA is pretty
stable, so there are not amazing amounts of maintenance going on
anyway. :)

http://regebro.wordpress.com/
+33 661 58 14 64