[Zope-dev] Where is the position of BlueBream in Zope ecosystem ?

Hanno Schlichting hanno at hannosch.eu
Fri Jan 22 11:44:28 EST 2010

On Fri, Jan 22, 2010 at 4:11 PM, Wichert Akkerman <wichert at wiggy.net> wrote:
> BFG uses the ZCA for some implementation details, I'm not sure if that
> is the same as 'builds on the ZCA'. I don't think you can use the ZTK
> with BFG - the vast majority of ZTK packages are too tied to concepts
> that do not apply to BFG.

In the same way Zope2 doesn't really built on the ZTK. It's integrated
in some parts of it while a lot is still agnostic to it. Parts of the
ZTK like the entire security machinery don't apply. But there's
certainly some relationship that qualifies as "uses" between these
entities. I'd say the same is true for BFG.

Hanno