[Zope-dev] zope.app.authentication

Souheil CHELFOUH trollfot at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 09:30:39 EST 2010

Well, the first step is already to cut the dependencies and get a sane
tree and a reusable package.
The second step, however, if people feel like it, will be to refactor
a bit and _that_ will need careful planning, yes.
But, one thing at a time :)

However, I'll polish a bit zope.plugabbleauth and it will be eligible
for a release, I guess.