[Zope-dev] zope.testing / zope.testrunner path forward:

Lennart Regebro regebro at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 13:13:37 EDT 2010

On Wed, Jul 21, 2010 at 15:06, Jim Fulton <jim at zope.com> wrote:
> Do whatever is easiest for you.  One option would be to release as
> eggs for Python 3 only.  That way, you shouldn't be affecting Python 2
> users.

I've released 3.10.0 now, and will let that simmer a while. I'm on
Europython so please mail me if something breaks so I see it.

4.0.0 is ready, but I'll wait with releasing it for a week at least, I
only need it to work on my porting of zc.buildout, and I don't need it
uploaded to PyPI. :-)

--
Lennart Regebro, Colliberty: http://www.colliberty.com/
Python, Zope, Plone blog: http://regebro.wordpress.com/