[Zope-dev] I have loads of tests failing on zc.buildout on trunk

Lennart Regebro regebro at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 05:24:52 EDT 2010

On Thu, Jul 22, 2010 at 08:40, Lennart Regebro <regebro at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 22, 2010 at 08:38, Lennart Regebro <regebro at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Am I doing something wrong? I have a dedicated python 2.6, and run
>> python2.6 dev.py and then bin/test.
>
> I looked through the tests again, and some of the tests are clearly an
> effect of using doctest instead of zope.testing.doctest, I recognize
> that. I'll try again with zope.testing.doctest, so ignore this mail
> for a couple of hourse. I'll be back. :-)

OK, I got that down to one error:

"bootstrap.py: error: no such option: --setup-source"

It seems the --setup-source option is gone? I can remove the test...
Then I can start updating the tests to using zope.testrunner and
doctest as well, that seems to be a couple of extra failing tests
there.

--
Lennart Regebro, Colliberty: http://www.colliberty.com/
Python, Zope, Plone blog: http://regebro.wordpress.com/