[Zope-dev] Zope 2.12 and Broken classes

Sylvain Viollon sylvain at infrae.com
Fri Jun 4 10:50:59 EDT 2010

Hello,

   I observe following change between Zope 2.11 and Zope 2.12, and I
   am struggling finding a solution in Zope 2.12 for it:

   1. Create two objects in a folder in your ZODB,

   2. Remove the FS code of those objects, and restart your Zope,

   3. Select one of those object and delete it (ZMI, code, whatever),

   4. It work in Zope 2.11.

      In Zope 1.12 you get a pickling error as the folder (container)
      cannot be pickled, as it is trying to pickle the missing object
      that have not been deleted at step 3.

   Does this ring a bell to anyone ?

   Regards,

   Sylvain,