[Zope-dev] zope.testrunner 4.0.0b2 problem

Hanno Schlichting hanno at hannosch.eu
Thu Jun 10 11:06:19 EDT 2010

On Thu, Jun 10, 2010 at 4:39 PM, Stephan Richter
<srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu> wrote:
> I assume the breakage occurs, since I released zc.recipe.testrunner last night
> that uses zope.testrunner instead of zope.testing.

Hhm, the new zc.recipe.testrunner introduces a non-backwards
compatible requirement on zope.testrunner 4.0.0b2.

Doing so a in minor release looks bad to me. The release should be a
clear 2.0 and since it depends on a non-final version itself, it
should probably be a beta release on its own.

I think rereleasing zc.recipe.testrunner without the zope.testrunner
dependency as a 1.3.1 would be in order. And then releasing the
current 1.3.0 code as a new 2.0b1.

Hanno