[Zope-dev] Zope Tests: 36 OK, 8 Failed

Charlie Clark charlie.clark at clark-consulting.eu
Sun Jun 13 08:19:30 EDT 2010

Am 12.06.2010, 19:56 Uhr, schrieb Jens Vagelpohl <jens at dataflake.org>:

> I had grabbed this particular invocation somewhere on the web, its main
> aim is to ensure that the x86-64 architecture is always forced and not
> some package default that may or may not be correct.

I'd second this. Apple seriously screwed up Python in Snow Leopard - it
included private hacks and required reverse engineering by the Python
developers for their own release. Quite a few changes in Snow Leopard
cause problems when compiling. I would suggest using either MacPorts (my
preference) or the Python.org version rather worrying about which compiler
flags have to be set.

Charlie
--
Charlie Clark