[Zope-dev] Developer meeting in IRC tomorrow at 15:00 UTC

Christian Theune ct at gocept.com
Mon Jun 14 02:55:03 EDT 2010

Hi,

I'd like to invite to the next developer meeting on IRC (#zope at freenode)
which happens tomorrow at 15:00 UTC.

If you have anything you'd like to talk about, please feel free too send
a topic suggestion in response to this post: it's really intended to be
a platform for anyone of us to get itches scratched, so I want *you* to
speak up. :)

If nothing else comes up, we'll keep following up on the test runners
and how to get some metrics for bug days.

Christian

Christian Theune · ct at gocept.com