[Zope-dev] Invitation to Zope summit in September

Christian Theune ct at gocept.com
Mon Jun 21 03:48:20 EDT 2010

Hi everyone,

Zope is not just software – it is a large and vibrant community creating
tools for web development since more than twelve years.

The last two years all of us have been busy (and still are) making the
Zope software stack accessible to more developers in many ways.

Now we (at gocept) feel it is time again to adjust our goals for the
next years and thus, we invite you to join us at the Zope Summit which
will be held on the 13th and 14th of September 2010 at the offices of
gocept in Halle, Germany.

Also, gocept is having its ten year anniversary this year and we’d be
very happy if you would also be around on the 11th of September to
celebrate with us in our beautiful garden.

Long distance travellers, please note: there is also the annual DZUG
conference (15th to 19 th) with in- ternational guests from Zope and
Python joining us for talks, tutorials and sprints. The gocept office
can be used on the days in between freely by anyone participating.

If you'd like to participate, please send an email to mail at gocept.com to
to register. Please note that we only have space for 30 people and the
order of registrations will play a role if more than 30 people wanna join.

Cheers,
Christian

Christian Theune · ct at gocept.com