[Zope-dev] Problem with CMF trunk and Zope 2 trunk

Charlie Clark charlie.clark at clark-consulting.eu
Wed Jun 23 15:25:06 EDT 2010

Am 23.06.2010, 21:05 Uhr, schrieb Hanno Schlichting <hanno at hannosch.eu>:

> You have likely some old SVN remains. If you do an "svn st" on the
> Zope2 tree, you should see some orphaned directories - remove those.
> Alternatively remove the Zope2 checkout and start fresh.

Thanks Hanno and Tres for the pointers. A bundle of stuff has moved:

Everything running okay now.

/Users/charlieclark/Sites/cmf-svn/CMF.buildout/trunk/src/Products.CMFCore/Products/CMFCore/FSObject.py:21:
DeprecationWarning: RoleManager is deprecated. RoleManager is no longer
part of AccessControl, please depend on Zope2 and import from OFS.role or
use the new minimal RoleManager class from AccessControl.rolemanager.
   from AccessControl.Role import RoleManager
/Users/charlieclark/Sites/cmf-svn/CMF.buildout/trunk/src/Zope2/src/Zope2/App/ClassFactory.py:22:
DeprecationWarning: UserFolder is deprecated. User folders are no longer
part of AccessControl, please depend on Zope2 and import from
OFS.userfolder or use the new minimal user folder classes from
AccessControl.userfolder.
   return getattr(m, name)

I think we need to fix these imports in CMF.

Charlie
--
Charlie Clark
Managing Director