[Zope-dev] Developer meeting in IRC tomorrow at 15:00 UTC

Christian Theune ct at gocept.com
Mon Jun 28 12:45:35 EDT 2010

Hi,

I'd like to invite to the next developer meeting on IRC (#zope at freenode)
which happens tomorrow at 15:00 UTC.

If you have anything you'd like to talk about, please feel free too send
a topic suggestion in response to this post: it's really intended to be
a platform for anyone of us to get itches scratched, so I want *you* to
speak up. :)

If nothing else comes up, we'll:

- review/wrap up the KGS 3.4.1 release
- look forward to the Zope summit

As I probably won't make it tomorrow (Charlie, taking over?) I will
point out some more details about the Zope summit here:

The summit is intended to provide a space for as many of us as possible
to meet face to face and look forward to what we want to do next.

I'm happy to provide an organizational framework (time, space,
infrastructure) at the gocept offices but I do not want to impose or
imply anything, really (especially no hidden agendas, only open ones: do
cool stuff!)

So I'd like to open up the floor to everyone who ponders participating
and express their wishes/hopes/expectations for the summit. Don't start
your engines trying to solve any specific issue right now. Try to
abstain from bikeshedding. Think of this as the preliminary
brainstorming to figure out what we want to talk about at the summit.

If nothing else, I'd be happy to get a list of ideas what people think
would be worthwhile to talk about.

Christian

Christian Theune · ct at gocept.com